Now cruising 10-17 Sept 2022!
FULL (Standby only) Contact the Overseas Trip Coordinator for details.
Dedicated Club Charter: 20 places only: 7 Nights, 17 Dives, Full Board, Transfers ex-Male, Free Nitrox
Trip put together by Diversion Dive Travel especially for Nautilus Scuba Club Members
Why Maldives Liveaboard?
- Maldives are very spread out – so a Liveaboard is the best way to visit the most sites
- Itinerary: ‘Best of the Maldives’
- Rasdhoo Atoll: Hammerhead Dive, Beautiful Reef with Pelagics
- North Ari Atoll: Grey Reef Sharks, Maaya Thila Night Dive, Multiple Manta Cleaning Stations
- South Ari Atoll: Whale Sharks, Beautiful Pinnacles
- South Male Atoll: Grey Reef Sharks, Eagle Rays, Other Pelagics, Beautiful Macro Wreck.
- Vaavu Atoll: Beautiful channels with magical soft corals and pelagic delights. Action packed night dive with Nurse Sharks and others.
- North Male Atoll: Beautiful Pinnacles
10th – 17th September 2022 (liveaboard); 9th -18th September 2022 (whole trip from Cairns)
- Airfares Cairns to Male via Singapore with Singapore Airlines
- Overnight on both legs of the journey (can stay at Changi Airport short-stay hotel)
MV Emperor Voyager
- Emperor Divers is a well respected operator with liveaboards in Maldives & Indonesia
- The MV Emperor Voyager is a welcoming modern, 30m spacious liveaboard built to a high standard, accommodating 20 guests in 7 twin and 3 double cabins, all ensuite with air-con and a fan.
- 7 days package on-board includes:
- 3 meals per day, afternoon snacks
- Free Nitrox
- Unlimited drinking water, tea, coffee
- 17 dives per week in total (2-3 dives per day but no diving on the arrival/departure day)
- Dedicated Dhoni with 3 dive guides
- Tanks, weights, Nitrox (certification required)
- Transfers for boarding and disembarking
- GST 12% & Green Tax
- 1 BBQ night on a local island (weather & conditions permitting)
- Pricing is exclusive to Nautilus Club members: discounted based on 3 FOC (effectively 15% off)
- Per person liveaboard price will be charged in EUR converted to AUD at the exchange rate at the time payments are made.
- All cabins will be sold on a first come first served basis.
- Deposit required: AU$ 600 now to secure your place.
- Final balance three months prior to the trip
- As per Club policy, deposits are non-refundable – but are transferrable.
- For further info contact Akiko on email@example.com