Why not subscribe to the Nautilus Scuba Club Events Calendar and stay up to date with the club events in your in your own calendar app?
The calendar url is: https://www.nautilus-scuba.net/calendar.ics
You will want to subscribe to the calendar URL rather than download and import it. Find instructions on subscribing on various platforms below:
- Log in to Google calendar (https://calendar.google.com/)
- In the left-hand panel, under Other Calendars, click on the plus sign + , and select “From URL”
- In the pop-up box enter: https://www.nautilus-scuba.net/calendar.ics, and click “Add calendar”
Android Google Calendar
- Complete the steps above under Google Calendar on a google account that is synced to your phone.
- Go into you device’s Google Calendar app, open the left menu by tapping the menu button (☰) and click the Settings cog at the bottom of this menu.
- Under the heading for your Google Calendar account click the newly added Calendar (you may need to click “Show More” first).
- Ensure “Sync” is switched on the the new calendar.
- Open the “Settings” app (Picture of cogs)
- Open “Passwords & Accounts”
- Tap “Add Account”
- Select “Other”
- Tap “Add Subscribed Calendar”
- Type the ICS URL ( https://www.nautilus-scuba.net/calendar.ics ) into the “Server” field and tap “Next”
- Open Outlook
- In the main menu, select “Tools” and “Account Settings …”
- Click on the “Internet Calendars” tab
- Click on the “New…” button
- Type the ICS URL ( https://www.nautilus-scuba.net/calendar.ics ) into the dialog box and click “Add”
- A “Subscription Options” dialog box opens. Choose a folder name e.g. Nautilus Scuba Club, and tick the “Download attachments for items in this Internet Calendar” checkbox. (This will allow us to attach flyers and other info to calendar events.) Click “OK”.
- Close the “Account Settings” dialog and review the calendar
- Make sure the new calendar is selected
Apple Mac / iCal
- Open iCal
- In the main menu, click on “Calendar” and select “Subscribe …”
- Type in the ICS URL ( https://www.nautilus-scuba.net/calendar.ics ) into the dialog box
- Click “Subscribe”
- In the subscription setup dialog choose your settings, like Nautilus orange! In particular, set it up to refresh every hour.